Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is here

Man I love this time of the year things are just wonderful. You can turn off the heater and open the windows up and let in the fresh air. I love to open the back door so the dogs can run in and out barking their little heads off at everyone that walks by.lol I think some people really do hate my dogs lol ohh well they will get over it you know. The only that sux is the fact that I have to cut the grass sometime but that mean I have to get off this puter and do it but not today I just going to let the nice fresh air into the house and kick my stinky feet up on the desk. The best next to sex after a long day at work.

11 comments:

  1. Yep, I don't disagree, gotta love the calm with this weather. Nothing much like it; it's pretty damned relaxxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice when the garden is the extension of your living room

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely beautiful outside. To the point you actually don't mind talking about the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was sick for the first week of spring, so now is the first time this year that i can enjoy the weather. it's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is really nice in warmer countries like America, in Ireland its rainy season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like its already summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was so nice out today was outside in a t-shirt :D

    ReplyDelete