Saturday, April 9, 2011

As we wait

Dear Baby,

Your Mother and I are waiting your arrival late this summer. Even though we don't what you look like smell like haven't heard your laugh we have seen you move and what seems to be flips from what your Mommy has told me. Everyday there is something new that makes us hate to wait for you but, we love that you are on your way to see us. Right now you just need to grow and we can't tell you how proud we are of you right now. Your doing a great Job and I just wanted you to know that we already love and miss you so. So, keep up the good work as they say and I can't wait to hold you in my arms and get to know you. I wanna know everything about you in every-way. The way you move your head all the way down to your toes. We can't wait to have you crawling around on our floor and have Murphy licking your nose. To sing you to sleep I promise our lives together are going to be really sweet. Whether your a girl or a boy that we don't know but as we wait we do want to know. I know Mommy is looking forward to painting your room and picking all the things out for to show to the world. So baby that I can't wait to know, just keep doing that great job and contiune to grow.

Love always
Mommy and Daddy

17 comments:

  1. Please keep growing, grow grow grow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, keep up the good work! +followed :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poem to an unborn baby? Thats nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is awesome! keep up the good work! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. grow baby grow baby grow baby grow grow grow

    ReplyDelete
  6. That felt a bit mushy... uncomfortable feeling for me
    Heheh... following

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post :) It seems like you are happy =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not gonna lie, that was really touching :). Nice post, man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice, hopefully one day I too can have a babby :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome.. wanted to follow you but I already do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! You will treasure the moments even more once they are here! such a joy to watch smile, learn, grow!!

    ReplyDelete